Monday, February 23, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different

It's been a busy weekend. I have at least half a dozen half-scripted blog posts in my head, but I completely lack the time to flesh them out in text. They will come... slowly...

In the meantime: Let it be known that I bear no ill will to the people of the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, nor do I wish for this comment to reflect poorly upon them in anyway. However, it remains to be said:

You know you've left Jersey when:



There are John Deere tractor fruit snacks right next to the Dora the Explorer ones in the supermarket.

Photo taken at George's Dreshertown ShopnBag in Dresher, PA.

2 comments:

  1. Claire Traas11:30 PM

    Oh, they have those in Jersey. What kind of kid would say, "No thanks, mom, I don't want the Spiderman or the Disney Princesses fruit snacks--no, I want fruit snacks with images of devices used for TOILING IN THE FIELDS and HEAVY MANUAL LABOR"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously not your child! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...